Moodle Quizzes are a great way to collect both formative and summative data. They are easy to administer on a tablet and provide great feedback for you as a teacher. Handout of Moodle Question Types
- Organizing Your Question Bank (setting up categories)
- Making Questions
- Making a Quiz (assessment)
- Looking at your results.
- Create 2 or more question categories in any course.
- Create 10 or more questions of 3 or more types.
- Create and administer a Moodle Quiz (with these questions.) to any class you teach.
- Send a link to the Quiz to Mr. Pool (in an email after students have taken it) for credit!
Last modified: Friday, July 1, 2016, 11:02 AM